Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

Monday, September 19, 2011

Meeska Mooska Mail!

A while ago, I showed you guys a glimpse of Harrison's Mickey Mouse invitations, but I had forgotten one major detail - the date and time of the party.

Doh!

Oh well, no worries! I got the centers of all the invitations  reprinted and cut and then glued back down, and here's what they look like now!


Isn't that cute?

I think so. :) Now all I have to do is everything else to get ready for the party. :)

There's so much to do too! Design the cake, decide on food, and decorations. Get everything ordered and bought.

No wonder people can make a living at planning parties. :)

TTYL!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love these invites. Wish I would have done this for my sons second birthday so I could use the OH TWO DLES PART! LOVE IT! But how big are these invites approx and what did you use for envelopes?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so comment away!