Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting our Irish on!

So this week is St. Patty's Day, as if we didn't all know that already, but what you may not know is that I don't usually honor this holiday. We used to go to St. Patty's Day parties, but I don't drink much so yea....really I'd  just be extorting people with photos I took at the party. :) Ok so I wouldn't do that. Maybe I wouldn't.

Anyways, I'm sure you guys  have seen the button in my sidebar about the Let's Hear it for the Boys Party over at I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar. Its a shirt party. A shirt party for boys. And how lucky am I that I have three boys to outfit? Very. Well I'm going to show off two this week and then the hubs shirt will be shown later, because  I can do that. Its my blog after all. :)



So here's the first shirt - Small Fry's!
Mmmmmm, chocolate. Yep, someone got into Mommy's dark chocolate kisses. Or maybe she shared. Either way....they don't photograph that well. :) Oh wait, yea we're supposed  to be looking at the shirt. :)
Yay for white dogs and black shirts! Doh! I used my silhouette to cut out the freezer paper for the stencil. Easy Peasey.
Why the attitude-laden shirt? Cause this boy has more attitude than at least two of us - put together. :) Its gotten worse since he's learned to climb and can holler from higher places. At least he's a doll. Although the hubs is upset about the bang trim job I did to him. He says he looks girly and I should cut the rest of his hair. Not. Gonna. Happen. His hair is gorgeous. And so is he, and he can stay cherubic looking for a few more months. What do you guys think?

Have a great day guys!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Love the shirt - and the angelic curls too!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt - and the angelic curls too!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so comment away!