Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

Monday, March 28, 2011

Love that Dirty Water!

So Friday is opening day for the Red Sox. The boys are playing the Rangers, I'm getting ready to don my mourning colors, because I will once again be a baseball widow. I really hate April through October, because the conversation will now include the highs and lows of every Red Sox game/player/injury and error. LE SIGH


However, the men of the house are very excited about the game similar to Rounders and in their outnumbered honored here is the beginning to a week long tribute to them.


I made shirts for each of us to celebrate {mourn} the Sox and their season; since I only have pictures of Harrison's shirt so far, that's who I'm going to share with you. :)

So without further ado - Here's small fry rockin' his Dirty Water. :)

 Target had shirts on sale a week or so ago, so I stocked up. :) I love the green on H. It brings out the green in his pretty hazel eyes. He gets those from his Daddy and his Granddaddy. :) Oh yea...did you see my oops? Well if you don't notice it then I'm not going to point it out. :)
Tomorrow's batter is Devlin!

Hope you guys liked the small fry's tribute to the Charles. :)

Have a great day and see ya tomorrow!
Heather

3 comments:

  1. "...Oh, Boston you're my home!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Start em early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute t-shirt - and even cuter kid!! :)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so comment away!